Wednesday 30 November 2016

Day 8: Staycation #1

Tonight's blog is going to be really short. 




It was really foggy when I woke up this morning, so I didn't wake up Char for another 2 hrs (8:30ish) because it wasn't worth racing into the city to see Statue of Liberty in this weather. We wouldn't be able to see anything, anyways.

We ended up chilling in the sitting room for 3hrs and watched Glee's NYC Nationals episode (s2 x e 22), the pilot ep of Shadowhunters (a fave of mine), then the Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. It was fun to tell Char all about my fave book series.



Chef Char and her snazzy eggs









It was a pretty cosy day-- it rained most of the time. We were gonna watch Twilight, but I said I have to watch them all or nothing (I'm wanting to read them all beforehand too), so we decided if started at 3pm, we wouldn't finish til 3:30am... I've stayed up 3 nights in a row... I don't need that, tyvm.







I forgot to eat lunch but Emily made a roast for dinner-- very New Zealand We had a lovely debate of USA v AUS v NZ-- it was hilarious. Then I showed Walt a funny video (he loved it) on Drunk Irish People Explain Independence Day (one of my all-time fave YT vids).



I finished the forth instalment of the Vampire Academy, then wrote a review on it. Now to get onto other trashy novels mwahaha.

That's basically it for today. I had great conversations with Hayley (and her creepy reminders lol), and Morgan.

After talking to them my fave apps on the bottom of the screen disappeared, even after restarting my phone they won't come back......... oh well
If you want videos of Max (the dog) check out Char's vlogs. 

Wishing you all a happy day, (my day was awesome I really loved it)

From Calypso.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay we love rainy days ☺ - H

Unknown said...

So glad (but not at all surprised) to hear what a magnificent time you're having. I've tried to post before but not sure if it's worked, so if this is sounding repetitive, sorry! Keep up the good times ....... Love,
Margot

Unknown said...

food food food :-)

Post a Comment