Sunday 1 January 2017

Day 39: New Years Eve

Woohoo! Happy NYE :D
This year has actually been pretty good for me. I know many aren't a fan of 2016, but I got to experience so much this year that I'll never forget. Like getting more comfortable with my friends. Graduating high school. Reading 100 books. Visiting NYC. All of these, amongst many more, were some of the biggest achievements I've accomplished in my life. If anything, I don't want 2016 to end.

Char went into the city, and I spent the day trying to finish my reading goal. I had to read 16 books to reach 100.... and I did it!!! I actually ran out of books at about 6pm, so I was frantically downloading new stuff for my Kindle (I LOST MY CHARGER </3). I finished at 9:30pm, so juuuuuust close enough to count. I didn't document much of the day, because I was very busy, as you can probably imagine.

I took a 30 min break at about 1:30pm to watch the beginning of Avatar w the boys. That was cool. I hadn't seen it since it came out. I didn't remember the acting to be so poor, but eh, whatever, it's won heaps of awards.

Kerri hosted a party from 7pm, with 3 other families invited. That was cute. I was still reading for the first half, plus 1 minute with all those kids and I was drained. From 11pm, Char and I watched Dick Clark's Rockin Eve. Times Square broke another record, with the most amount of people, over 2 million. I'm glad I didn't go. The deal breaker was when I found out you can't leave your space (even for the bathroom) after 1pm. That's 11 hours of just standing there in people's pee, I'm sure. Noooo thank you. Unfortunately I didn't get a shot of the ball dropping, even from the TV, bc the kids were jumping up and down. Oh well, YouTube it..

Pictures:


Char talking to her group during their New Year's

HAHAHHAAHAH

My fantastic drawing to Hayley

Just so you know

Avatar


This..... little...... munchkin <3 <3 <3

omg dog


YAYAYAY

I AM PROUD




I'm the director of Twister hehehe




I'll gladly wear these forever


Filming for bro

YAAAS LOOK AT HER 

"I can see her boobies" amazing

nawsies

Champagne for Char (I turned mine down, sorry my dudes)






Tired girl

Video:




Char and I went to bed at 1:30am. Which brings us on to Day 40 (up at the same time this post will be uploaded).

I hope you all have the best year yet,

From Calypso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment