Monday 2 January 2017

Day 41: Woodbury Outlet Trip #2

I realised I didn't visit nearly as much as I hoped last time, so I returned for my last day in the city (before packing up).
I left at 10:30am, which got me at Port Authority by 11:30amish (a little later, I remember). I caught a bus to Woodbury at 12:30, and I arrived just past 1:30pm. I designated 2 hours to quickly visit the stores I wanted to see, and race back to Union Square in Manhattan to finally see the Strand, and Barnes and Noble. I didn't leave Woodbury until 6:30pm, oops. 



Goodbye Theatre Row #1 (there's multiple but this one is outside our bus terminal)

Driving to Woodbury is so pretty, esp with the orange leaves :D

Goodbye, Verona Townsquare's Tree (I want to try and visit the library tomorrow)

Goodbye sign that I interpret is being rude to New Jersians while Char views as encouraging (we'll never know)

Goodbye Metlife building

Goodbye weird model lady who poses worse that anybody I've ever seen.......... she needs some lessons from me


It was raining, again like last trip to Woodbury, and I was prepared this time!!! I had my poncho. I was the only one wearing one, probably looking insane, but hey-- I was never wet. That was worth it.

I shopped at:


  1. Coach
  2. Ralph Lauren
  3. Nike
  4. GAP (I accidentally walked out without paying for shoes and nobody noticed but I couldn't deal with the guilt and returned to pay)
Wowee look at Ralph Lauren


This was cute until I felt the material and my face immediately made a >:( 

Cool (ps me in the background; even cooler)


Pumpkin Patch for adults


What a day!!! I loooooved it, I had a lot of fun. One of my favourite days from this trip. 

I was home by 8:30pm, and unfortunately missed the live premiere of Shadowhunters D; D; D; D; (that....... SUCKED!!!!). Oh well. I'll watch it another time. Without the New Yorkian Experience. :( 

The other thing I've been up to is deciding which course and uni I'm putting as my top preference. I've gone back and forth a thousand times, I wish I knew what kind of teacher I want to be :( All today I was thinking "Yeah!! I'll go to USYD and be a primary teacher". But now I'm back to "OH I'll be a modern history teacher first" but haven't decided which uni. Like I really didn't like Sydney, last time I went. But I get a lot of shame for liking Newcastle. What. To. DO??????

I'll be packing away tomorrow. Kerri is taking us to an American diner for dinner woowoo. 

Enjoy your day, 


From Calypso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment