Saturday 10 December 2016

Day 18: Staycation #3

This will be the shortest blog update yet.

I was woken up at about 6:30 from a drunk Miss Emily at her 18th bday, Facetiming me.

That was fun.



We got out of bed at 9 or so. Char watched TVD for about 7 hours. I got breakfast, then watched some good ol' Dan and Phil (faves). I spent 2hrs beginning and finishing a sequel to one of my faaaaaaaaave books; 12 Days of Dash and Lily (you may have heard the companion novels; Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, or Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List?). 5/5 stars in case you're wondering...





Then I made a meatball sub. Thrilling. (aw man I had a picture, idk where it went)

I basically walked around the house meaninglessly while waiting for laundry to be done for about 2.5hrs.

Then Kerri made a feast-- yum yum. That was delish.





It's expected to snow tomorrow-- I'm excited, first time ever seeing snow!!!

However I'm travelling to the city to watch a Broadway play, so I don't want it to snow... I wanted to wear a pretty dress :(((((( Oh well, on go my snow boots.

This week has a few more staycations as we are expected to be snowed in after tomorrow... That's cool, I wanted to binge read my Twilight series anyways.


Here's my progress in case you wanted to know:

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cal has read 69 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide


Yeah that's pretty much all for today.

I'm excited to see the musical tomorrow!!

I hope you're all getting into the festive spirit,


From Calypso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment