Saturday 24 December 2016

Day 32: Happy Christmas Eve!

Woohoo, Christmas is only 1 day away (for me)!


I woke up and chilled in my bed for an hour or so. It was raining, my fave weather, so that was soothing.

Mum said my aunty's travel blog was better than MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BETRAYAL. 

I spent the day just watching festive Dan and Phil videos, and then updating the blog to this beauty: 


Christmaaaaas

Toodah!!


From 1-4pm I basically did laundry while walking meaninglessly through the house.

:((((((((((((((


Char returned at around 5:30pm, it was fun to listen to her stories from sleeping over with Shan in the city.



At 6pm, we had dinner. We tried lobster!!!! I thought I'd hate it, but guys, serve me one anytime. This is now expected every Christmas Eve, ever. It's my new tradition. 



This looks amaaaaazing!!


YUUUUUUUUM

Tracking Santa on some website 

Rynie's burger

Ryan got to decorate my ice cream


Masterpiece

Char video called her fambam, very cute


From 7-9pm, Kerri, the boys, and I played Junior Monopoly. Once again I was the first to get bankrupt. Char joined at the end, handed away my get out jail card. She was not allowed to be on my team after that.

The boys got to open one present each. Kerri surprised Char and I with our own; Michael Kors' purses (ommmgggggg???). Ty Kerri <3 


Ooooh fire <3 <3 <3



Rhino: "I like to burn these in the fire" no Ryan pls dont do that

Junior Monopoly


THANKS KERRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His Christmas gift (plus a Spider Man football)

Goodbye elves!!




Char went to a 9pm church service with Walter. I'm way too tired, I can't believe people go out after 7????????????? How can people do that?? I'm too much of a granny.

It doesn't really feel like Christmas, but one thing does feel right: the cold. I'm loving it. I wanna live in the cold forever.

Kerri and I have organised for me to dress up as Santa at around 2am, and I'm going to go downstairs and rustle with the presents for a minute or two, while the boys will be woken up and get a quick glance from the top of the staircase.



Hopefully they won't be able to tell that it's me. Apparently the boys have set up traps to make sure they catch Santa. I'm reaaaaaaaaaally wishing I won't die.

Tomorrow will be a very chill day; wake up early for presents, then stay in pjs all day. I'll read allllll day and then watch a movie or two.

I wish you all a very, very merry Christmas,

From Calypso. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment