Tuesday 13 December 2016

Day 20: Staycation #4

Hi I totally forgot to document today...
I woke up, slept in til 8:30... Enjoyed a long breakfast until 11:30. 



I watched Dan and Phil for 3 hours. 

Then Em came home, offered to drive me to the post office-- so yay, those postcards that I wrote 2 weeks ago will soon be on their way, hooray!



Picking the kids up from school 

Ayyyyye look what it is!! 


We got back home at about 4:30, and I just walked around the house cleaning up a few things, then made dinner.

Listening to the best kind of music there is while burning my dinner

"pizza bagels"


I burnt my dinner.

Oooooh well-- it's hard for me to understand Fahrenheit!!!! It doesn't make sense!! Cooking anything at 450ยบ sounds way too dangerous (and also makes me think of Fahrenheit 451).

Char got home around 7:30, after I just made myself the most Americany ice cream ever (regrets, it tasted awful).

From 8-10:30pm, I had a lovely Skype chat w Miss Hayley and Kathryn. From deciding which Friends character our friends and us would be, to other trivial matters-- it was fun (I miss my friends, dearly).

Now it's 12am and I should sleep. I may try to go to the museum tomorrow, or I may do the stuff I wanted to do today but never ended up doing-- with more motivation.

Charlotte went into the city alone today, and omgggg she did SO MUCH! Check out her vlogs to see what she did, the highlights were:
  • Hard rock
  • Grand central station
  • MetLife building
  • M&m
  • Hershey's
  • Radio city music hall
  • Rockettes Christmas spectacular
  • Trump tower
  • St Thomas cathedral
  • Central Park
  • Madison ave
  • Light show at 5th ave
  • Rockerfeller tree and ice skating rink












That's all folks, 

From Calypso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment