Sunday 18 December 2016

Day 26: Staycation #8

I KNOW, I promised not to have many more stay-at-home days, but gimme a break; I was sick. (and just.. couldn't get out of bed). It was cold. I planned for today to be travelling Up AND Downtown, but decided that should be saved for a better day.
Char went out though, so look out for her interesting posts.

BIG THING I DID; I deleted Snapchat. Let's see how long this lasts lol.

I did boring stuff, sorry. Did the laundry, cleaned... idk. I didn't read! Argh! I was going to watch Frozen, but Char came back.

We held a pretend Christmas night for the au pair (nanny); Em. She won't be here during the holidays so we had a mini dinner. That was cute; Chinese food, pavlova (ummm Aust > NZ pav), and then Em opening her presents (except mine bc it's so far under the tree and omfg the tree hurts when u try to brush past it D: ).

That's about it today. Woohoo. Now I'm going to Skype Kathryn and then get ready for tomorrow. 

I got to hug Ryan (5) and Trey (7) a lot today-- they are sooooooo cute. And were excited for their mini Christmas day.

Photos from the day:
seriously what's in it how can that me

Day 2 of me accidentally getting my drink ready and then realising there's no milk :(((((


:D not really a fortune but nice

Bon bons!! 




Mini pavs


lol Char realising there's no fortune inside



Em let the boys open her gifts aw 

Rhino putting his decorations on the tree


Photo's I saw today that remind me of conversations I had w Char on our 30hr journey to NYC: 
Char doesn't hear the end of me complaining about this when we fly together


I SWEAR.... I HAVE HAD THIS EXACT CONVERSATION W CHAR

Videos:
Char's bad luck w the fortune cookie lol

Cracker opening woowoo



Wishing you all a very merry festive time, 


From Calypso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment