Thursday 1 December 2016

Day 9: Staycation #2

This blog post will probably be as short as yesterdays, maybe even shorter.

We slept in til about 9:30am, there was beautiful sunshine glittering through our blinds. I ended up having breakfast at 11:30am, oops. I've raved about the OC before, and coincidentally it was on, so Char and I watched a random ep that was on TV (I forgot how dramatic and emotional it was-- I still prefer Gossip Girl).

I also tried out this funky filter-- seriously, somebody, please delete my snapchat. Help me.


Soon after, I made Char and I grilled sandwiches (to their perfection, I must add).



From 12:30- 4:30pm, I sat downstairs in the sitting room (there's no lightbulbs in there but thank goodness by Kindle has a backlight) and read 2 books. The first book has been rated 5/5 stars, the second I rated 2 stars (worst I've read in a while). During the first book, Char was upstairs watching Gilmore Girls. For the second, she went with Em to pick up the kids then take them to the local park to feed the ducks. But it's the 1st of Dec, the lakes are freezing so no ducks want to swim in them. While they were gone, I also called Miss Hayley :D OH and I made cookies. Yum yum.






Worst book in a while

Fave book in a while-- nothing that probably should be a 5/5, but it was about mermaids which was hectic <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Char trying Snapples (it's lemonade but with no fizz?? Cray cray)

Maxie joining me for a read


From 4:30-7pm, Char went with Em and the boys to their ice skating lessons. Char would like me to note she never fell. Keep in mind, there's no photographic evidence. 

Tonight we had pizzzzzzza <3 <3 <3 Then Char went through our formal pics, and showed them to Kerri and Em. That was fun. A little cringe worthy, but fun.

We gave Rhino a medal for no reason







That's pretty much it. Char and I were given a mini Christmas tree to decorate (which we did, masterfully). It's 10pm, we've booked a tour for tomorrow which you'll all be eager to hear about. I'm going to read one last book (I NEED TO READ 32 BOOKS IN 30 DAYS TO REACH MY READING CHALLENGE) then head to bed,

Can you tell what I did?
PS Check out Char's vlogs if you're on your computer (we don't know why it won't work on mobile sorry)

From Calypso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment