Tuesday 27 December 2016

Day 34: Woodbury Commons Outlet

AKA the biggest outlet centre in America!!!

It was actually pretty enjoyable, which is a lot coming from me; the shopping hater.

Happy Boxing Day!
Sorry I'm quite tired so this blog will be brief.

I woke up at 5am. Fun. Planned which stores I'd visit during my day.

7am- bus fun woohoo (we almost missed it bc the driver hadn't set it off "NOT IN SERVICE" wow rude)

8:30am- We sit at Carlo's Bakery, which is very popular but there's only 2 tables. I felt a lot of guilt as I waited for Char at the table.

9am- meet up w Shannon, buy tickets for buses to Woodbury (ticket guy was so nice and gave us heaps of discounts hoorah hooray!!). It was easy for Char and I to navigate the buses now :D We made it juuuust in time for the 9:30. It took over an hour to get there, I wasn't expecting that. There were some really loud, bogan Aussies on the trip. That made me cringe and hope nobody was listening to them; I don't want other people to think that's how Australian's are!!!! Ah....

By 11am, we've walked into Coach. My haven. My love. Everything was 50-90% off. I could cry, still thinking about it. I was expecting to pay for 1 bag today, but ended up getting several.

Then we visited Barney's. I accidentally tried on an Alexander McQueen dress. That was worth $2500. I was dying a lil inside thinking about getting stuck. PS I love American sizes, they shrink you down about 6 sizes so wow what a confidence booster lol.

After, we visited Kate Spade. I looooooooved it! It is so me! As well as every mother in the world, apparently. Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod Mom bod. I BOUGHT THE BEST JEANS EVER FROM THERE, AND A V CUTE BAG (I forgot how much I looove bags hehe). I spent a while in here too, but the service was so friendly and talked to me a bunch :D

Around lunch time, things became to blur and I'm sorry I can't remember the other stores' orders we visited them in. Just enjoy pictures and videos pleeeeease!!

Pictures:


Ralph Lauren

v nice

Nothing I liked :/




See the smog??





The actual scent I would describe as 100% guy




These are nice

SO are these

BUT THIS IS THE BEST



Do you see the smog??

What I got





I REAAALLY LIKED THIS










Barney's






Shopping for leather



v long line to Gucci


Wearing my new Michael Kors' skirt <3

I was exiiiiiited






Almost bought this







ALMOST BOUGHT THIS





oop jewellery








I ENDED UP GETTING THIS <3

AMcQ







I LOVE THM!!!

Glitter gel bags



I still lined up


tbh not a good quality store compared to the others (but cheap and cheerful, I didn't get anything however)


Videos:









We left at about 6, got to the terminal at 7:30. I went grocery shopping, and we ended up walking straight onto the bus home bc of perfect timing!! We made it home at 9-- Char carried 2 gallons of my water, uphill. TY CHARLIE, U SUPERGIRL!!!

Today was a terrific day, I may have to return soon to buy all the stuff I wish I did get now...

From Calypso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment