Friday 30 December 2016

Day 38: Staycation #9

Hello, I stayed home today bc for realz I'm getting sick.
I woke up at 7am, I read until 2pm. Char went out w the boys and Kerri at 12pm to go watch the new movie, Sing!, and then go shopping for a little bit. Char brought back my orange juice so ty Charlie <3 <3 <3

So far I've read 4/12 books designated for today. I was interrupted from my streak and decided to do a test run of packing up all my stuff, to see if I needed to throw stuff out. It's all good, I'm safe! I haven't weighed it, but everything here is measured in oz and lbs here so I'd have no idea anyways.

Tried on my new Michael Kors outfit before packing it away


It started to snow when Char returned at 4pm. I ran out with bare feet and played w Ryan and Char for 20 mins. Kerri then gave me snow boots lol. I should've put them on before, but I was having a temperature and wanted to feel the cool. -2ยบ in the snow probably was lil too extreme, but I'm fiiiiiiine. Later, Trey joined us and we played red light, green light and What's the Time, Santa Claus (same as Mr Wolf but more festive). We also played; who can catch the biggest snowflake, "" in their mouth, and my favourite: let's ambush Charlotte.

Tasting snow

I think he wants to join



He came out to play!! :D



Tiggy


Kerri looking outside occasionally ahah

The deer were lit :O 




AMBUSH CHARLOTTE


Awwwww



















We had dinner and tried out some of my Dylan's Candy Bar chocolates. I've ranked my faves:
  1. PB+J
  2. Cookies and Cream
  3. Caramel
  4. Toffee (too much like................... coffee!!!!!) 

While testing the chocolates, we watched a hilarious video of Pewdiepie playing some One Direction simulator; I'm so glad Char laughed her head off.

PB+J





I just realised I need to decide uni choices pretty soon ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! If anybody would like to give me their input, I'd be happy to hear it. I can't make a decision. 

Now it's around 10pm, and I'd like to read a little bit more before bed. 

Please wish Char and I better; we are both getting more sick, but we need our strength the make the most of our last 3 days in the city.

From Calypso. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get better quicker rather than sooner. 3 days left ? What??? This blog has become like a serial I look forward to every day. What I am supposed to do for the rest of the holidays????? Thank goodness we are going away next Wednesday so it will only be 2 days of wandering the desert aimlessly!

Post a Comment