Friday 16 December 2016

Day 24: Staycation #7

Yeah I know it seems like we have a lot of these but I promise from tomorrow on, we have a busy schedule.
... So I was up and out of bed at 12:45pm. I'm sure you can guess how productive today was. In my defence I was up til 3am the night(/morning) prior bc suddenly all my friends were up and ready to message me (yay though that was heaps of fun, except for Lauren's mini intervention).

Good chats w Char too that was fun











All evening I read; 3 books in total. Each improved in quality yay. Only 25 books left.

Then we had pizza. (I'm getting sick of pizza--- omg!!)


Char collapsing from how full she was after dinner


Then Charlotte gave me a Snapchat Intervention-- I snapchatted it that, too.

I APPROVE OF THIS FILTER






I got a few more uni offers woohoo.

Char and I are all set for our jet packed 2 weeks which starts tomorrow... I promise there'll be less Staycations. And Snapchats. But I still deny I have a problem........

Now I'm going to watch Frozen yay! I've been waiting all week to watch it :) I also would like to watch Hercules, Into the Woods, the rest of the social network, and Juno..... and every Elvis Presley movie (bc he is a fave)... I'll do it eventually. Just... after I complete my reading goal!!

8 days until Christmas,

From Calypso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment