Saturday 10 December 2016

Day 17: Florida #4

Goodbye, Florida!

Today's blogpost is super short.

I got up at 6:40, read til 7:30am. Then Char went to a breakfast buffet. I wrote the Dinsey blog post for yesterday. There was so much to write but I knew I wouldn't get strong wifi for another 12 hours, so I went a little over time trying to upload as much as possible. We were like....... 5 mins late for check out. We were fiiiine. I was sad not to say goodbye to my bae who checked us in at the beginning of our mini break.

I lost Char at customs. That was scary. Nice security guy, though. He was funny. Cheery. Everybody was cheery today, actually. It was refreshing!

Me, with another bae.

Watching Netflix on her phone 




Trying out all the FL stickers hahahah







CUTE AMIRIGHT????


I hit my head on the plane. Then Char hit her head on the plane. That was a little embarrassing. 


You know what's more embarrassing? 


The guy sitting next to me asked me how many kids do I have.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO I HAVE A MUM BODY. 

DO I???

CHAR WON'T ANSWE R ME. I'M AFRAID THAT'S A YES.

I don't understand. All my poses scream, "hip, trendy teen with killer abs and toned ligaments".

I'm hurt, truly.

But then again, the guy thought I was British and over 21. So what does he know (I mean, he told me all about how he stayed over in Britain a while ago, so you'd think he would know the accent a little more but whatever.... whatever-- I HAVE A MUM BOD, DON'T I?????????????????????????????)?

Sorry this was my main concern all day.

I also read a great book, A Court of Thorns and Roses by SJM (3.75 stars). It was hella cringey but gave me enough entertainment and distraction for the 3hrs (but that guy kept inadvertently insulting me oml leave me and my sad mum bod alone).

Let's just blame it on the kindle and pinterest outfits. That must be it.

Seriously I'm horrified and will be reconsidering my exterior appearance even more for a good week or so (nothing against all the lovely mum bods......... it's just.. I'm 17-- why on earth was I asked how many children-- pLURAL-- do I have D;;; ).

No screens-- what will Char do?????? (pull out her laptop, and watch P&P)


The guy next to me hit his head on the plane's roof on the way out.

Good.

When we touched down at JFK, the info desk told us to wait outside in the 0ยบ weather (in our FL gear, FYI!!) to the left. Long story short; it wasn't there. And the bus service had a waiting station also inside.

Part I:


Part II:





GREEN POINT?????




Grand Central



-_-

The bus driver was really nice and cheery. I liked him. The traffic wasn't too bad. It did take 2hrs to get to the bus station, though.. But I saw some gorgeous views of the city (I didn't really take many pics, you've all seen them, been there, done that yadda yadda).

We were starving for food at this point, and guess what we did????? ON FRIDAY. PIZZA FRIDAY. 

We stopped into our fave NY pizza bar. Char couldn't understand a word the Italian guy was saying, but I was expecting it this time and knew how to order. They had Hawaiian this time woohoo! Never finished it though-- just look at the picture.

idk why I kept posing like this all day, I should know better, please don't let this affect ur decision on my classes


We made it home at 9:35pm, so it took exactly 10hrs to get back to Verona. Guhhhh. Long day. Not much happened.

Tomorrow will be super chill and shall be used to catch up on sleep. I'll probably read.

PS: Ty for 1000 views on this blog-- that's incredible!! I hope you're all still enjoying this blog as much as I am.



PPS: I have made a new poll at the side of this blog, answer if you will. I need to know.

This is just a photo, this is for my mother-- pls don't click the photo.. There's a poll you can click if you go to the desktop version of the site

From Calypso  the mother of 26 children bc that's what her body looks like

0 comments:

Post a Comment