Sunday 25 December 2016

Day 33: Merry Christmas!

Christmas Day was looooovely!!!
So if you're keeping up to date with my blogs, you'd know yesterday I had set an alarm for 2am. I dressed up as Santa, so the boys could have a peek as I set out some presents. I was really cute and took about 2hrs to do (dressing up and trying to stay silent was hard!!). The boys totally believed it, I'm glad I could keep them wishing upon Santa :D

The boys, surprisingly, didn't wake anybody up until 7:30am. I thought for sure, as 5 and 7 year olds, they'd wanna see their presents earlier. They waited for everybody to be seated before present opening begun. Char and I unexpectedly got 2 bags full-- THANK YOU KERRI FOR SPOILING US! It was really, really nice to receive presents when you're away from home. Unfortunately, it didn't snow like usual, but it still felt great to be rugged up by the Christmas tree. We drank hot chocolates and I sung my heart out to all of Glee's Christmas soundtracks (I compiled a playlist of all 4 albums, years ago... I'm sure Char loooooved hearing my totally on tune voice belt out Wham's-- OMG POOR GEORGE MICHAEL-- Last Christmas, on repeat. That's my fave Christmas song, ever, if you're wondering...).

From 8-11am, the boys, Char, and I played Mouse Trap. That was sooooo much fun! However we never got it to work, but the boys loved their new board game nonetheless :)

11am was time for pancakes woohoo. Then a cheese platter. Then prawns for the prawn loving people (not me, of course). I missed my family's ham and lamb, but I'm sure when I return I'll be getting several servings :) :) :) (pleaaaaase fambam?? Save some for me ty). Walter and I sang 'Love Child', I can't remember why... oh yeah, we were talking about Kerri's cool ancestry line (the scandals from the 1890's, I tell you!!). It was already in my Glee playlist bc they did this hilarious scene fighting to be Mary in the school's play?? Do watch it, it's hilarious.


After the food, I joined in w Trey to play with his new Calico Critters. Later, Char and Ryan joined in. It was really funny, Char made up the best story line: The dog family; Glen, Tracey, Max, and Phoebe (the latter two are named after Char's and Trey's pet dogs irl), went out to give Christmas presents. They ended up buying pet dogs. Then we found that Phoebe's, Char's character, dog was actually an alien and abducted the whole family. Including my character's (Tracey) dog, Trixie. Then Glen kept reading the newspaper (Ryan wasn't interested in this anymore), while Max (Trey's) broke his back repeatedly. It sounds ridiculous but it was so much fun, I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning again. 

At about 1:30-2:30pm, Char and I were in a cheese coma. I ended up having a nap. I got ready once I woke up, and linner was served at 3:30. It was the beeeeest (Turkey wrapped in bacon, sweet potato, salad, corn-- fyi, American corn is so much better, and cute Christmas cupcakes). Walter and I had a fascinating chat about the topics I studied for Modern, particularly the Pacific War and South Africa. Ryan wanted me to sit next to him all day, which was very sweet :) I think we stopped eating at almost 5 lol. It was certainly a feast.

Pictures: 


Kerri's new Prada bag ooooh

From Charlie <3 




Oop wrapping paper

All he wanted for Christmas <3 

My gift to her woowoo

My gift to her woowoo



Playing around with Snapchat

Helping Ryan work his new robot

You can see I'm loving it


AYYYYYE


MAXIE <3 <3 <3



Rhino was laughing at my hair all morning, I had no idea


Restraining Rynie from the game lol

smileyyyyyyy







mmmmmmmmmm


The family

These aren't in order sorry

THE SUITTTT



YAY

Kerri's generous gifts <3 <3 <3


yay new bag prepare to see me use this alllll the time



HEEYYY SHE GOT ME NEW GLASSES TO REPLACE MY BASICALLY BROKEN ONES YAY





what is snapchat doing

hahahahahaa

Fat suit (like an off Baywatch outfit)





I had so much fun doing it, I'm glad the boys got their Christmas wish <3 <3







KERRI THIS IS AWESOME


heyy it's MAXIE AGAIN <33333 (he is such a cute teddy bear)







lol Trey's drawing of him and Kerri is them at Macy's...... I love it!! XD


Star Wars robot was the ambulance for poor Glen's broken back

Did you guys know that American's have $1??????? They just don't use them. 




Cute cupcakes <3


Santa x2


Post feast coma night


Videos:

















Since then, I have no idea what I've been up to. I've kind of been dazing in and out, very tired. Waking up in the middle of the night took it out of me.

It's currently almost 10pm, I may read a book or watch Frozen. I haven't decided. Char and I are going to try the chocolate bars I got at Dylan's. Maybe watch the best Chuck and Blair moments in Gossip Girl. Who knows what we'll do??????

We have to wake up early (5:30am) for our biiiiig shopping trip tomorrow, with Shannon. That'll be fun!! Pray that I don't die please, because it'll be Boxing Day (which doesn't really exist here, btw did anybody watch the Sydney sails????? I missed watching it-- even on the TV) in NEW YORK CITY. Ohhhh boy. As long as I find a Coach handbag and some Ralph Lauren, I'll be good. I need to save some money for my Tiffany's trip too. Only 9 days left of our trip, I can't believe it! We'll be cramming as much in this last week :)

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS,

From Calypso.


0 comments:

Post a Comment