Tuesday 13 December 2016

Day 21: Staycation #5

Okay I promise tomorrow I'm doing something really tourist-y and interesting, but today I am not.

Day 21! We've been in NYC for 3 weeks, that means we're half way, woohoo! Is today the first day of Christmas? That's exciting.
I read 2 books (and reviewed them) during the day while Char had her interview via Skype for being a camp leader. I FOUND OUT MY KINDLE IS BROKEN. THIS SUCKS.

CRACKED RIGHT OVER THE TOP OF SOME QUALITY LITERATURE 

I would like to live near here pls and ty


Then I made a list of all the Disney movies I'd like to binge watch on the weekend (Hellloooooo Hercules, Frozen, and the Little Mermaid <3 <3 <3).

I had a nap at 2pm.





I called Emily and chatted for almost 2 hours. That was fun.



Char went grocery shopping. Did she survive? Who knows. You'll have to watch her vlogs to find out. Was this exciting enough for the day?? 

It's almost 10pm now, and I'm hoping to read another book before bed.

But I may not bc Charlotte and I found this hilarious fanfiction forum: [x] so we may read that now...

At 2am tonight I may wake up to Skype Hayley.

Stay in tune for tomorrow, as I may or may not see my fave giant green lady,

From Calypso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment