Thursday 15 December 2016

Day 23: I Fell Down the Stairs :(

AKA Staycation #6 with Calypso
Char left at about 11am to go walk around the city before seeing Aladdin at 7pm. She's due back at 11:30pm, if that-- she may stay with Shannon apparently??? Idk whether to stay up or not... I haven't heard from her today-- no news is good news, amiright?

So it snowed this morning-- that was pretty!

WOULD ANYBODY LIKE TO SEE MY FAVE W ME???? HE HAS COMPOSED SO MANY BEAUTIFUL PIECES AND IF YOU'VE EVER PLAYED A GAMES NIGHT W ME, YOU WOULD'VE HEARD HIM AT SOME POINT












After eating breakfast and filming the snow, I walked back up the steps,,, right? And just as Char was leaving I came racing out of our room and onto the first step to say "Wait lemme get a pic for the blog/vlog". However I never got more than a "Wai-" before I tripped, slipped and tumbled literally to the end of the stairs. 

I'm not sure if I tripped over Maxie or his saliva (on the carpet-- yum), but something definitely made me lose balance riiiiight at the top before I took a turn for the worst. 

I giggled it off as Char walked off to the bus stop------ BUT ONCE SHE WAS OUT OF SIGHT THE PAIN WAS REAL. 


ugh YOU AGAIN


I was home alone and retreated back to bed for another........ like... 7hrs? 

I was sore :/

I never read anything, which is a shame. Literally a shame. I'm supposed to be reading 100 books this year!!! It's okay, I found out we can't do the GG tour tomorrow bc it's booked completely until next week soooooooo I'll catch up tomorrow. I snapchatted people to hide the pain #TooReal.

At 8:30pm I gradually got out of bed to eat.

Now I'm back to watching old Dan and Phil videos.


At ease


I'm ignoring my ATAR results like my HSC results, but from the sounds of my friends', everybody's pretty happy. I got an email from UNSW saying I made it into their Guaranteed Acceptance (they must be at the bottom of my preferences I don't remember what course I applied for as they don't have primary school teaching) which is a good indication that I didn't fail. Yay I guess?

So that's all the updates from me right now. I'm in pain. I am alone. I need somebody to delete my snapchat as I'm making pure garbage from it.

Similar to how Hayley broke my abs earlier this year; after today's incident, my curvaceous booty will be permanently fractured and I will always blame this incident as the reason for not being the next Beyonce. 

We shall hopefully get updates from Char tonight or tomorrow morning...

Send me cyber hugs and cuddles please,

From Calypso.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugsies xx

Post a Comment